There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- How to Motivate Yourself. Simple Ways You Can Try Right Now
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in you...
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- When Positive Attitude Might Be Hurting You