A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficult...
- The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else