Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it
- Come Doing What You Loving
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- By recording your dreams and goals on paper...
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life