Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- Sometimes later becomes never
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- How to Motivate Yourself. Simple Ways You Can Try Right Now
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you