Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves