Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
- If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing it is stu...
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyw...
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- It's better regret the things you've done than regret the things haven’t done
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself