Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- Your limitation — it's only your imagination
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficult...
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded