It’s better regret the things you’ve done than regret the things haven’t done.
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...