It’s better regret the things you’ve done than regret the things haven’t done.
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality
- You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it
- A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. Be...
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyw...
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you