It’s better regret the things you’ve done than regret the things haven’t done.
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyw...
- Your limitation — it's only your imagination
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- The mind is everything. What you think you become
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world