Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it is experienc...
- The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you