The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
- If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing it is stu...
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has o...
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- Why You Exhausted? How to Fix It Forever?
- The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- The mind is everything. What you think you become
- The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny