The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise
- Sometimes later becomes never
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- 61-Year-Old Model, Who Stuns The World. What's The Secret?
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world