There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it
- You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. Be...
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- Your limitation — it's only your imagination
- It's better regret the things you've done than regret the things haven’t done