When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has o...
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficult...
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. Be...
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another