When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
- You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficult...