When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
- Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwi...
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyw...
- The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- Don’t talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.