Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in you...
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path
- A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Your limitation — it's only your imagination
- You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings