Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- How to Become a Motivational Speaker and Influence to People
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- The mind is everything. What you think you become
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- How to Motivate Yourself. Simple Ways You Can Try Right Now
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance