You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- Are You Living Your Dream Life?
- Come Doing What You Loving
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise