You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it.
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
- It's better regret the things you've done than regret the things haven’t done
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself
- It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in...
- A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear