You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life
- The Healing Power of Sound Therapy
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory
- Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwi...
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery
- No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves walk the path