You can’t change how people treat you. But you can change how you react to it.
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you
- Come Doing What You Loving
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another
- There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves
- The past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory